Our weekly Tax Wrap podcast provides professional insights through informed discussion about current issues in tax and superannuation. Whether you’re walking to work, commuting on the train or bus, or driving the car, you can stay up-to-date with our free informative weekly Tax Wrap podcast compiled by our tax experts.
With more than 150 episodes already, Tax Wrap episodes have touched upon a vast array of tax and super topics — earning practitioner listeners valuable CPD points while also providing updates and learning points on the go.
Each episode enjoys an audience of hundreds of listeners each week. You can scroll through the full list of episodes on this page, but some of the hits of 2017 include:
- Episode 149 – Eligibility hurdle for the small business CGT concessions
- Episode 148 – Extracting more from “entertainment”
- Episode 136 – Trusts under fire
- Episode 131 – Disclosure “watch outs” for Tax Time 2017
- Episode 130 – Avoiding common tax return errors
- Episode 128 – Getting the small business CGT concessions right
- Episode 93 – Claiming home office expenses.
With the full suite of all 153 episodes (so far) available, practitioners should be able to find valuable discussions of all manner of tax and super topics — and more podcasts are being added each week. Readers can also find relevant articles by using the “Search our website” field at the top right of this screen.
If you’ve enjoyed the Tax Wrap podcasts so far, please help us to rate and review our podcast tracks in iTunes.
Tax Wrap podcast: Hits of 2017 Tax Wrap podcast: Hits of 2017 Tax Wrap podcast: Hits of 2017 Tax Wrap podcast: Hits of 2017 Tax Wrap podcast: Hits of 2017