Your complete practice companion, containing every tax rate and threshold in Australia’s tax system for 2017-18, is now available. Lodgment rates and thresholds online guide
For quick access to this guide please add this page to your browser’s bookmarks. The Lodgment rate and thresholds guide includes all of the following details, all in one convenient place.
- The 2016-17 and 2017-18 individual tax rates for residents
- The same for non-residents
- 2016-17 resident minors’ tax rate on eligible income
- 2016-17 non-resident minors’ tax rate on eligible income
- Corporate entity tax rates 2017-18
- Tax offsets for individuals
- FBT gross-up rates and thresholds
- Car fringe benefit metrics
- Div 7A benchmark interest rates 2016-17 and 2017-18
- 2017-18 CGT improvement threshold
- Motor vehicle thresholds (LCT, depreciation limit and more)
- 2016-17 and 2017-18 cents per kilometre car rates
- All 2017-18 superannuation rates and thresholds
- Medicare levy related details (dependants rates, surcharge, SAPTO)
- Foreign exchange rates for the financial year ended 30 June 2017
- 2017-18 HELP compulsory repayments
- 2017-18 SFSS compulsory repayments.
As well, a handy credit card sized printed version of the complete rates and thresholds guide will be sent out to members with this year’s Tax Summary, which will be available soon.
If you would like extra copies of the pocket-sized card, see the “Buy now” button on this page (at the end of September) for more details. Note that these cards are still being printed, and won’t be available until after September 26.